Friday, December 6, 2013

End of the semester

I really enjoyed the semester. I have lots of experience in journalism, but I wanted to take magazine class I talked to Cindy about it before I signed up. I liked working with my photographer even though sometimes it was a challenge and miscommunication. I wrote 2 articles, but my favorite was the one I wrote about DJ Lenny. He is a very interesting fun person and it was nice getting to know him, he even taught me how to dye your hair rainbow colors!

What I didn't like about the class was that crazy student who cussed out the teacher. I thought he was very rude and disrespectful and I stood up for my teacher. This is college, and yet some adults behave like 5 year olds. How sad.

There was a lot of homework and hard work, but its okay because I learned a little something new. It gives me discipline which I need.

I liked talking to some of the girls in the class about the TLC movie, and glad I met other TLC fans. (TLC the 90's R&B hip-hop group). I liked interacting with other students and learning.

I would have to say my favorite part of the class was when we watched Back To The Future! I love that movie, and I love Back To The Future part 2 even better. It was fun eating cookies and watching the movie, it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment