Friday, November 29, 2013

What I'm thankful for

I'm thankful that I have food and I can go out to eat whenever I want. I'm grateful I'm not pregnant and don't have to take care of a baby that would be too much for me. Im thankful I have an iPod, iPhone, DVD player, laptop, cds, and DVDs. I'm grateful my friend makes DVDs for me. I'm grateful I have a few friends who care about me. I'm thankful I graduated high school and now going to college. I'm thankful my grandma is still alive. I'm thankful I have a beautiful cat at home and that I'm going to get another Chihuahua on Christmas.

I'm thankful for being bullied, it made me a stronger person today. I'm grateful I live in a house, not an apartment. I'm thankful I have a shower that works good, even though it isn't the best shower in the world. I'm thankful I'm healthy and don't have cancer. I'm thankful I'm not blind. I'm grateful I get rides wherever I go and don't need to get a bus pass.

I try to help out my homeless buddies as much as I can. I donate food to them once a week. I try to be nice to people if they respect me back. I try to buy presents for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment