Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free-for-all: Ms Krazie

I thought I'd do a blog on Ms Krazie since i am going to her concert this saturday.
Bio:America Ochoa also known as Ms Krazie was born in Michoacan, Mexico and later brought into the U.S. (year unknown). Her eyes are natural light blue. Her dad was the number one influence in wanting to be apart of the music scene. At age 13, she started rapping. She would rap at partys and talent shows in the beginning or even rap with her gal pals.

Ms. Krazie was a teen mom and her life got even better. She began doing legit shows and even featured on a couple albums. Ms Krazie got ahold of a rapper named Don Abusivo who was signed to a major label Universal. He set her up to the label Urban Kings automagically which she is still apart of.

Ms Krazie has 2 daughters. Her favorite food is mariscos, chongos, and pastel de tres leches. She doesn't really party and just kicks back at home or focuses on her career. Her favorite video games are Xbox live and Guitar hero.

Ms. Krazie listens to a variety of music. Genres include rock en espanol, oldies, and cumbias. She considers herself a sweet and nice person and very chillax and raps with all her heart.

Her first album is called "Brown is beautiful" which was released in 2006. Her second cd "Firme homegirl oldies" was released 2007. "Smile now cry never" was released 2008. Her latest album "Forgive not Forget" was released in 2012.

She is grateful for her friends and the love on her social media sites such as myspace, facebook, and twitter. She tweets her fans often.\

 "My main reason for doing 'meet and greets' is because I personally wish that artists I look up to would do that for me. Unfortunately, I don't really see anybody doing it. I hope that by me doing these types of events it shows other artists that people appreciate them. First of all, it's free. It's not like a show where somebody has to pay for their ticket or there's an age restriction. They don't even have to buy any merchandise. They can just simply go and take a picture with you and that means a lot. When I do these events, people are appreciative. I always get to hear why they like my music. They tell me what their favorite songs are. In Southern California, there was huge turnouts. I had people traveling all the way to Sacramento. It's just amazing!," said Ms Krazie.

She doesn't care what haters think. she tours Mexico and the Flyover states, like Texas. She is doing her first California show this saturday. She does webisodes on her YouTube channel.

sources:
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2013/06/ms_krazie_meet_and_greet_interview.php

No comments:

Post a Comment