Friday, November 15, 2013

Diary entry style blog

First of all I wanted to talk about friendship. People who claim they have 3 jobs and are so busy that they can't even text me or call me or come visit me. No, I never had a job in my life don't bash yet. I suffer from depression and its nice to have a friend around. Nobody barely visits me and the lonliness hurts me a lot emotionally. Some people are selfish, if I had a job I would take time to text all of my friends. A lot of my so-called friends are always online, yet can't take the time to text. Okay.

Second of all, I want to talk about No-shave November and why so many men, even women, are bashing women with body hair. It's not cool. Why should a man force a women to shave, or women feel pressured to shave.
No-shave November is an awareness for cancer. So think about when you bully a women about shaving in reality you are making fun of the cancer patients for No Shave November. It completely digusts me.
                                             people making fun of No-Shave November.

I am getting a new Chihuahua in a few weeks. I'm so excited to have her. My old Chihuahua died 2 years ago, so I'm excited for this new addition to the family. I have a orange kitty cat named Patty, he's my baby, my Prince Charming, my honey, the love of my life, my everything. I'm grateful to have a pet in the house.

I remember the children's book "Anastacia Krupnik" and how I looked like her when I was a preteen. I had dark brown hair, glasses, and was a little bit skinnier back then. I loved reading Anastacia Krupnik because it talked about the life of a nerd girl. I adore everything nerdy. I know the cover of the book is just a cartoon, but it holds a special place in my heart. I read the book to my mom before she died.
                                              the cover of the book Anastasia Krupnik.
                                              I looked like her when I was 11 years old.

I really love Mackelmore's new song. He's a rapper from Seattle. I love Seattle hip-hop especiall latin hip-hop. I love most music from Seattle because that's where all the good music is at. A lot of rock festivals are happening over there I wish I could go, but I'm too poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment